Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 2 Episode 6

ME: no problem then KEMI: that’s my baby ME: ****silent and frowned***** KEMI: please call bro segun to hurry up, I need to return on time ME: *****silent, no response****** KEMI: ******came closer******* onihaxy, I am talking to you now ME: *****frowned****** I didn’t hear you before. KEMI: what’s wrong with you? ME: nothing, I’m fine ****oloshi, how I go take Bleep this girl ooooooooo, abi make I rake for her??********* KEMI: ok oooooooooooooooooo. ****kept mute too********* Minutes later, my phone rang, it was segun but I refused to pick up. The calls kept coming in but I refused to pick KEMI: your brother is calling you, pick your calls ME: *****sege go dey think say I dey busy bleeping kemi now oooo, him no go know say water to pass garri******. Pick it yourself  KEMI: nawa oooooo ****picks call******, hello bro segun I didn’t hear segun’s speech but I could hear kemi replying her that she was fine. I think he requested to speak with me and she passed the phone to me. ME: how far sege? SEGE: I dey, how far?, you don dig her? ME: no oooo SEGE: why na?, wetin happen? ME: nothing jaree. SEGE: you dey vex me oooo. Give her the phone jaree. ME: ok ****i handed the phone to kemi and the continued their conversation**** KEMI: your brother said he would soon be back that he is on a queue. ME: *******silent and frowned******* KEMI: ******came closer****, onihaxy my love, what is wrong with  ME: nothing. Kemi, I think you just inspired me. KEMI: really?, how? ME: that someone shouldn’t rush into things especially on first dates. KEMI: I don’t understand ****raised eye brow***** ME: according to you, first date should be for simple meetings and discussions, not for adventures. KEMI: what does that implies? ME: I’m no more in mood for any shopping for now, maybe tomorrow or some other time. KEMI: *******yelled****** so because you want to take me out for shopping, you wanted to get sex in return right?. If that is the case, keep your shopping and let me be ME: ****scope*** you aren’t a prostitute or ordinary girlfriend but a finance and a lover whom I am ready to take to my family, I didn’t reason it that today is a first date before I planned hosting you for outings. I only believed that new lovers should have this mentality of yours. We have been dating for over 3 years now. So why this issue of first date of a thing…..bla bla bla*****  KEMI: ********raked also******* keep your shopping to yourself take care. ***stood up and was about to leave**** ME: ***i wanted to beg her but I remembered that she doesn’t even have a T.fare to return home and besides, she still wanted airtime, na so I come dey form*****. KEMI: ****walked towards the door, held the handle of the door but she refused to open, after few seconds, she looked back**** onihaxy, and I love you more than all this things you are doing to me oo. Why are you treating me this way?, despite how much I love you ***wanted to cry**** ME: ***yeah, trap don catch her, she wan chop 50k awuf shopping and she no wan loose 400naira airtime**** I stood up, walked up to the door, held her hands and looked into her eyes,*** Baby, you know I love you too. I have always loved you and I will forever love you. Before we know what was happening, our lips found each other and we began to kiss passionately as we were both standing by the door

Next episode

DROP YOUR COMMENT BELLOW TO ENCOURAGE THE WRITER

About Author Mohamed Abu 'l-Gharaniq

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search

Career Celebrity Education Entertainment Football Inspired Music Network News Novels Sport Sports Stories Today in history twitter Updates