Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 2 Episode 4


M………………. After the call I went to work with my friend segun along side. I narrated my recent action to him and he told me I was getting smarter. We discussed how kemi’s package will look like, and trust my guy, he came with a very brilliant plan. He said we would act like brothers, I would be the elder brother while he would be the younger brother. I smiled and said to myself, “hope say sege no go push me to jail some day sha”, but on a serious note, its good to have the good, the bad, and the ugly friends and I don’t even know the category that segun belongs to. After closing for the day’s job at 5pm, I was so tired and I couldn’t stop over at segun’s house, I went home straight and fell over the bed to relax. At 7pm, my phone was ringing and I looked at the screen, it was my beloved kemi calling. ME: hello love KEMI: call me back please ***hanged up**** What is this girl up to?, haba!!!, she had never call for 3 minutes before, always saying “call me back”. I wait for like 10minutes before returning the call ME: hello love KEMI: hi. How are you? ME: I’m fine, and you? KEMI: I’m fine too. What happened to your phone the other time in the morning? ME: sorry about that jaree, the credit was exhausted and the call terminated.   KEMI: hmmmmmmmm. I thought you don’t want to talk to me ni. ME: haba!!, no naw. So where are you KEMI: I’m now in akure ME: really?, where in akure? Kemi;I don’t know dear, ok hold on let me ask someone ******background: kemi: pls what is the name of this place?. Response: oda road*********** ok onihaxy, they said its oda road. ME: eeeyah, not to far from my area sha. About 30 to 40minute taxi drive. KEMI: really? ME: yes. So how do we see? KEMI: I don’t know yet ooooo, and I would be so busy tomorrow in cooking assistance. ME: so what about saturday? KEMI: I will be busy too ME: so what do we do now? I can’t wait to see you dear. KEMI: same here. Ok let’s do it this way ME: how? KEMI: to save time, let’s meet at the shopping plaza, text the location to me, you will get there before me and I will meet you there. ME: *****oloshi, you dey prove smart abi?, na me you wan use brain for?. Thanks to sege’s tutorials******* that will be bit difficult dear KEMI: why? ME: my younger brother is around and wanted to see you, infact, he should have travelled yesterday but he said he would wait till your arrival. KEMI: who is that? And did you tell him anything about me? ME: my cousin .yes I told him lots about you KEMI: and what was that? ME: that you are my love, the girl I wanted to marry. And he said he wanted to see his brother’s wife. Infact, he has a gift to give you. KEMI: really?. What is the gift? ME: he didn’t show me, neither did he tell me. He said its for you alone and its a surprise. He would travel immediately after seeing you. KEMI: oooooo God, and I would be busy oooooo, ok, let’s see what would happen tomorrow sha. ME: that’s my love. KEMI: onihaxy please…. ME: **** interrupted**** heeeeee, honey please I will call you back, my food is burning seriously. ****hanged up***** *****Oloshi, I knew that it is “baby send me airtime” that would follow the “onihaxy please” At 9pm, I called kemi again to discuss on how we would meet. ME: hi love KEMI: how are you dear? ME: I’m fine, and you? KEMI: I’m doing great. ME: so how do we see and when?, KEMI: let’s see if I could sneak out tomorrow to see you. Hope your place isn’t far from here? ME: no dear, its along the main road. If you take a bike, the bike man will drop you exactly infront of my house. KEMI: please I won’t stay long outside because of my family, I don’t want them to suspect that I’m missing. So you would stay infront of your house and the same bike that brought me would takes us both to the outing. ME: ***oloshi, na me you dey prove smart for abi?*******, no problem dear KEMI: alright dear, what are the things you are buying for me? ME: just wait till tomorrow and see the surprises that awaits you. KEMI: that’s why I love you. Baby please transfer little airtime to me please ME: it late, and I don’t have sufficient airtime on my phone. Let’s make it tomorrow. KEMI: ok dear, take care ME: bye ***hanged up******** I chat with segun after to call to gist him about kemi’s outdoor plans. I was so confused on how to convince her to bed. Segun assured me that I shouldn’t worry as he would take charge of everything. We had our last rehearsals that night on his plans of how to execute kemi’s parole. 8am the second day which was friday, I woke up very early. I had took a time off from work earlier on thursday on the pretence that I was sick and needed to go to the hospital for treatment. I changed my bedsheets, stocked my portable fridge with 3 can malts and fruits, I went to the nearby chemist to purchase a pack of condom and I sprayed the whole room with air refresher. Indeed, nobody cleans a house faster than a guy expecting a new girl. 9:25am, kemi flashed me and I called back, ME: hello love KEMI : hi dear. ME: how was your night? KEMI: it was fine. Where is my airtime? ME: I’m sorry dear, I’m still on bed, I haven’t gone out yet KEMI: why can’t you send your brother to buy it? ME: he went out very early this morning and he hasn’t returned yet. KEMI: send your address, I should be on my way any moment from now. And first thing, I will collect my airtime when I arrive. ME: ok love, no problem. KEMI: bye ME: bye. I sent the detailed address to kemi and I also inform my goon (segun) about kemi’s coming. 35minutes later, segun arrived fully dressed and pulling a leather box. We hugged and gist about how we would execute our plans neatly. While we were having gists and fun. My phone rang and it was kemi calling. ME: hi love, where are you? KEMI: I just dropped from a bike at the front of your house, Please come outside and let’s hurry up, the bike-man is waiting. ME: ok *****hanged up*******. I turned to segun with a sad face full of disappointment. Segun saw the look on my face. ME: segun, I’m not sure this plan will work out? SEGE: why not leave all the plans to the event planner?. ME: but she still insisted on waiting outside? SEGE: mr maga, just calm down. Let’s go outside and welcome her, I will take charge of the situation. Trust me my guy. ME: yes boss

Drop your comments below to encourage the writer

About Author Mohamed Abu 'l-Gharaniq

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search

Career Celebrity Education Entertainment Football Inspired Music Network News Novels Sport Sports Stories Today in history twitter Updates