Chris Brown Goes Fiery On Taylor Swift, Kim K And Kanye West, “Who Gives A F**K?”

chris brown
Look who decided to show up to the party finally. It is Chris Brown, folks, and as always, he’s still not giving a fuck. Only that he is, by speaking about it. 
Proceeding the drama between Kim Kardashian, Kanye West  and herself, Taylor Swift responded to Kim’s release of a phone recording which never mentioned Swift’s approval to be called a “bitch”.
Taylor shared on Instagram her own side of the story and Chris Brown’s opening response was a breezy,“Who Gives A Fuck?”.
chris brown
Chris Brown doesn’t give a fuck
The singer then went off on Taylor, Kim Kardashian, and Kanye West. He wrote:
“CELEBRITIES, FREEDOM OF SPEECH???. Come back to fucking planet earth. EVERYONE REALLY ACTING LIKE LITTLE A** KIDS! (EVEN ME AT TIMES).”
“Oh No. Someone said something I don’t like. Ouch my pussy hurt. Make music and shut the fuck up”
He also added, “Not a diss to anyone. Not like I care. I don’t fuck with celebrities. Real Talk. There isn’t a core in them. Only the surface.”
Chris Brown will always be Chris Brown, today, tomorrow and forever more.

Read his comments
chris brown
 
Chris Brown is fiery as usual

Read Taylor’s response to Kim Kardashian’s leaked recording. 
“Where in the video of Kanye telling me he was going to call me ‘that bitch’ in his song? It doesn’t exist because it never happened. You don’t get to control someone’s emotional response to being called ‘that bitch’ in front of the entire world.

“Of course I wanted to like the song. I wanted to believe Kanye when he told me that I would love the song.”

“I wanted us to have a friendly relationship. He promised to play the song for me, but he never did. While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot ‘approve’ a song you haven’t heard.”

“Being falsely printed as a liar when I was never given the full story or played any part of the song is character assassination.”

“I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative, one that I have never asked to be a part of, since 2009.”

About Author Mohamed Abu 'l-Gharaniq

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search

Career Celebrity Education Entertainment Football Inspired Music Network News Novels Sport Sports Stories Today in history twitter Updates